My Blog List

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Very Busy Missionary!


Rakas Perhe ya Ystava,

I literally have 5 minutes to write this email, I got so many emails this week so sorry if I didn’t respond back, Ill try and do so next time! So everyday on this mission there is so much to do, and seems like we have no time. But I just want to give a short update that this week we had our first baptism. I love our investigator so much; she has been such an example to me of love, and faith. Before she was baptized we gave her a dress to try on and it was too small and she said, ''It doesn’t fit me. I think it’s because I am too excited!'' She was so excited to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. I am so grateful that I was able to be apart of teaching her about this amazing gospel.

Well that is all the time I have for this week, so much more to tell. But I hope you are all safe!

Sisar Hubner

(Sorry no pictures this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment